We all know that when you Keep It Simple (K.I.S.) – I’ll assume no readers are stupid – business success comes easier.
I’ve been thinking about agency-client surveys. Each tells us what clients want. Yet, the results show that a majority of agencies still don’t give clients what they want.
So, I’ve decided to keep it simple.
I’ll put money on the fact that at least 80% of clients want two things (and I’m willing to make the bet that 100% would take either one of these):
- To attract more customers.
- To retain more customers.
What can be simpler? It’s what everyone in business wants. So, why not give it to them?
Here’s my thesis:
- If on every new business call…
- If in every first meeting with a prospect…
- If in every pitch…
- If after every win, in every client meeting…
You ask questions to find out how you can help your prospect/client attract and retain more customers, you’ll:
- Discover what they need.
- Create opportunities to solve their problems.
- Win more new business for your agency.
- Retain more clients for your agency.
This is my recipe for success in business. Who’s willing to keep it this simple?